Love what we do? Have experience in sales? Accounting? Love numbers, planning & strategy? Want to be involved in an exciting start-up? Contact us! We are currently looking for someone to join Sarah and I in growing our company and owning part of it with us!
- Must be able to travel to Los Angeles for in-person team meetings occasionally.
- Can work from home anywhere in the US with internet connection + Skype!
- Must have experience in sales and a proven track record of growing a companies sales.
- You gotta love what we do!
- Be a ninja at figures, money, planning, projections and strategy.
- Experience in fashion a plus.
If you are fun, hard working and would love to gain hands on experience working in a creative environment as part of the marketing and strategy team, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a bit about yourself, your career goals and why this internship position interests you. Also, include 3 links to your favorite makers, brands or creative bloggers.
- This not a paid position (school credit only).
- Must be working towards a degree in creative business, art, design, marketing or similar.
- Availability Monday-Friday (minus Wednesdays) 10am-5pm.
- The duration of the internship will be determined by class requirements or LCB availability.
- Must be available on an occasional week night or Saturday for special events.
- Must be able to transport yourself to the studio in LA, California.
- Must be organized.
- Must be a self-starter, that loves to exceed expectations.
- Experience with social media, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.